Partnering Non-profit Organization: Waterloo Center for the Arts
Live Music: The Diplomats
Join us for a leisurely ride to our Waterloo location for a bite to eat and a beverage or two. Utilizing some of the Cedar Valley's best (and flattest) trails, ride your bike with new friends each ride. Register/check-in at Bike Tech - Cedar Falls, and your first beer will be on SingleSpeed Brewing & Bike Tech's tab.
We'll be riding the 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month, beginning May 5th thru October 20th, so mark your calendars today!
- Drink Token handouts: starting at 5:30pm @ Bike Tech Cedar Falls
- Departure Ride: 5:30pm from Bike Tech. Last drink tokens handed out at 6:15pm.
- Food, Fun, & Drink: 5:30 to 8:30pm
- Return Ride: 8:30pm group start from SingleSpeed Brewing
Onsite registration at Bike Tech is back in 2022! There will be a QR Code, or similar, posted at Bike Tech to speed the process on your own devices. We highly encourage you, and your group, to register online prior to arriving at Bike Tech.
We will hand out beverage tokens outside Bike Tech starting at 5:30pm after verification of the signed e-waiver. Last token will be handed out at 6:15pm. You can begin your ride anytime after receiving your token.
- All ages ride, however we require that riders under the age of 18 are accompanied by an adult
- Signed waiver at Bike Tech in Cedar Falls
- Helmet (no helmet, no ride)
- Lights, front and rear (no lights, no ride)
- Love of bikes, trails, & beer
* This ride is proudly brought to you by SingleSpeed Brewing Co and Bike Tech.
HOORAY NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS! - This year we have partnered with some of our favorite, local non-profit organizations, and will be donating 10% of all food & beverage sales generated in our Waterloo taproom (4pm-10pm) to each group each week. We obviously want to see you on your bike with us, but whether or not you choose to pedal, grab your friends, your family, whoever it is you want to socialize with, and come our way in support of the local organizations working hard to make life a little better for us all.