Beer, donuts, music, maybe some cartoons.
325 Commercial St
Waterloo, IA 50701
Saturday, October 26th, 2019
Doors Open at 8:00 AM
What does my $12 get me?
- Early Access to Zach's Mexican Donuts Day
- The opportunity to purchase (12) - 16 oz cans of ZMD for $36. (Purchase to take place day of event, when you order the set of (12) - 16 oz cans. We will again be live canning this product!)
- (1) Commemorative ZMD Day Glass
- Opportunity to purchase (1) 4Pack of each hyper-limited release (Graham Cracker Sandwich / Double Donuts)
- (1) Draw of ZMD, or ZMD variant, or limited release (Donuts & Dough, Sweet Cherry Donuts, Double Donuts, Graham Cracker Sandwich)
- (1) Zach's Mexican Donut - courtesy of Icon Donuts
- A pile of donut holes. Multiple varieties will be available. (Icon Donuts)
- An opportunity to dance at 8 o’clock in the morning to the vinyl love provided by DJ Jumpsuit, followed by live music by Mike Staebell from 11:00 AM until 2:00 PM
- Unlimited cartoon viewing
What if I’m crazy, and want to come, but don’t want to buy the 12pack of beer?
We worry for you, but your ticket purchase does not mean you have to buy any beer that day.
Is there a limited quantity of tickets available for purchase?
Yep, we are only selling 288 tickets. If you elect not to purchase one you can still join us that day, but not until 11:00 AM.
Why are there only 288 tickets available, when you can hold over 500 people?
We've only done this once before. We hope that by keeping it small it will prevent us from screwing up the experience for everyone.
If I decide not to purchase a ticket, but arrive at 11 AM, can I still purchase a 12pack of ZMD?
No, no you cannot, but you can grab pints of it on draft, and if any variants remain you may purchase those in draft form as well.
When/where do tickets go on sale?
Tickets will be available to purchase through this Tikly site on Monday, 9/30/19 @ 9:00AM CST.
What does the Commemorative Glass look like?
What happens if I purchase a ticket, but I arrive at 8:45 AM?
We advise against that. Doors will open to ticket holders at 8:00 AM, but will be closed at 8:30 AM so that our staff can be focused on the party happening within our walls. Doors will open to the General Public again at 11 AM.