Beer, donuts, music, maybe some cartoons.
325 Commercial St
Waterloo, IA 50701
Saturday, October 27th, 2018
Doors Open at 8:00 AM
What does my $12 get me?
- Early Access to Zach’s Mexican Donuts Day
- The opportunity to purchase (24) - 12 oz cans of Zach’s Mexican Donuts for $48 (these will come straight off the canning line, which will be filling cases throughout the morning. A truly unique experience.)
- Commemorative ZMD Day 2018 Wili-Glass
- Access to super limited ZMD variants (official list to be released soon).
- Draw of ZMD or ZMD variant
- Zach’s Mexican Donut (Icon Donuts)
- A pile of donut holes. Multiple varieties will be available. (Icon Donuts)
- An opportunity to dance at 8 o’clock in the morning to the vinyl love provided by DJ Jumpsuit, followed by the opportunity to enjoy some live music from 11:00 AM until 4:00 PM (ish)
- Unlimited cartoon viewing
What if I’m crazy, and want to come, but don’t want to buy the case of beer?
We worry for you, but your ticket purchase does not mean you have to buy a case of beer that day.
Is there a limited quantity of tickets available for purchase?
Yep, we are only selling 144 tickets. If you elect not to purchase one you can still join us that day, but not until 11:00 AM.
Why are there only 144 tickets available, when you can seat over 300 people?
We’ve never done anything of this nature before. We are hoping by keeping it small it will prevent us from screwing up the experience for everyone.
If I decide not to purchase a ticket, but arrive at 11 AM, can I still purchase a case of ZMD?
No, no you cannot, but you can grab pints of it on draft, and if any variants remain you can purchase those in draft form as well.
When/where do tickets go on sale?
Tickets will be available to purchase through Tikly on Monday, 10/01/18 @ 9:00 AM.
What does the Commemorative Wili-Glass look like?
What happens if I purchase a ticket, but I arrive at 8:45 AM?
We advise against that. Doors will open to ticket holders at 8:00 AM, but will be closed at 8:30 AM so that our staff can be focused on the party happening within our walls. Doors will open to the General Public again at 11 AM.